The name says it all: The Savont soap holder is at the heart of the Savont brand from Germany. With its soap holder with magnet and suction cup, Savont offers an elegant solution for keeping your bars of soap. Savont pursues the principle of zero waste and forgoes plastic packaging thanks to solid soaps and the innovative Savont soap holder. You too can help promote sustainability with this magnetic soap holder.
How to use the magnetic Savont soap holder
The soap holder consists of two components, the metal plate and the suction cup with a built-in magnet. Attach the suction cup in the desired spot in your washbasin and press the metal plate into the bar of soap. If the soap is so hard that it is difficult to push the metal plate in, follow these tips:
- First, lather up the soap a little so that the surface becomes softer.
- Press the metal plate into the soap and slightly lather it up again. Alternatively, you can also place the soap on a wet cloth or sponge for about two hours.
- Leave the soap to dry completely overnight.
The advantages of the magnetic soap holder by Savont
In addition to useful features for promoting sustainability, the Savont magnetic soap holder has even more advantages:
- With its suction cup, the magnetic soap holder can not only be attached to square washbasins but is also suitable for round styles.
- Attach the soap holder with magnet on the inside of the washbasin. This will prevent drips on the rim when you put the soap back.
- The holder can reliably hold soaps with a weight of up to 120 grams.
- Thanks to the use of a suction cup, there is no need for drilling or glueing.
- The magnetic soap holder is suitable for all bar soaps, including hair soaps in the shower or bathtub.
- The soap "floats" in the air and thus can dry evenly on all sites. As a result, your bar of soap will have a nice feel to it and won’t be mushy the next time you wash your hands or take a shower.
- Attention to detail: With this discreet soap holder, your fancy soaps will turn into an eye-catching feature in your bathroom.
- Use natural soaps to cut down on plastic packaging. Solid soaps are also cheaper than liquid soaps.